2 feb 2012

# 1 |Interview INVERTED COMMAS

Goedemorgen vroege vogels!
Ik heb een paar dagen terug een kleine interview gehad met een upcomming designer genaamd INVERTED COMMAS. Hieronder vind je mijn interview en natuurlijk de link van de webshop!








- Who are you? How old are you? Where are you settled?
I'm Francesco, 29 years old currently living in Florence, Italy. 
- Where do you get your ideas from? 
All my illustrations are original and unique, they're part of my own world, images of feelings and concepts that surround my every day life. I usually sketch a lot, it's a mix of what's I've in mind and what's around me.
- What inspires you?
Almost everything. I think my personal life is the main source of inspiration, even the people around me. I've the hope that telling my own world I can connect to anyone that could have experienced the same feelings or something alike.  
- Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
I think I won't be living in Italy anymore, I hope I'll still work with great satisfaction and I hope INVERTED COMMAS will be more and more popular. 
- What is your main goal with your website? I mean do you want stores to see your bags and sell to them, so they can resell them to customers? 
I just hope more and more people could wear my tote bags, I think that would be great, so if any stores could stock them that would be amazing.

Etsy shop INVERTED COMMAS

  


  

Wil jij ook met een interview op Designs by Jadira komen reageer dan op dit bericht.
( wel even je email adres vermelden)

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten